Monday, April 20, 2009

My First S.E. Phone~W800

I had a my first mobile phone since 15 years old( form3). At that time, i were using Nokia phone. I forgot the model which i used at that time. But i had used it for 2 year till year 2006.

At year 2006, i decided change my mobile phone to Sony Ericsson(S.E.) mobile phone. That was my first S.E. phone.


front of the W800

back of the W800


This model is called W800. It looks young and fashion at that time. This is the reason i purchase it. It also got a powerful function, which is Walkman® player. Sony Ericsson had lead the mobile phone industry to provide more powerful music player for users. Sony Ericsson Walkman® phones bring the ease of digital music players to the mobile. So alongside all the usual advanced phone features, you can also download, stream, store and play back music in the mobile.

Since that time, Sony Ericsson Walkman® phones still is the leader of the music phone compare to other competitors music phone.

0 comments: